Get the support you need with
Managing Parkinson’s disease isn’t something you should have to do alone.
That’s why we’ve developed the MyRYTARY Patient Support Program. Offering a range of resources—including information on financial assistance—MyRYTARY is designed to make it easier for you to access your medication.
Once you sign up, your personal case manager can:
1. Explain the results of your benefits investigation.
2. Tell you about affordability options you may be eligible for.
3. Keep you informed about program updates as they occur.
- Once you’ve enrolled, your case manager can review the results of your benefits investigation to help you understand your specific coverage
- Your case manager can even help you figure out how much your prescription is likely to cost once you get to the pharmacy
First, ask your case manager about the StarterRx Program
With this program, you may be eligible to receive RYTARY at no cost for up to 90 days while your case manager reviews your coverage. We will ship your prescription directly to your home, so you don’t even need to visit the pharmacy.
Then, if you have commercial insurance, ask about the RYTARY Co-Pay Savings Card
- Eligible commercially insured patients can get RYTARY for no more than $25/month*
- After the first prescription, they may pay as little as $0 for their second or third prescription within the same 30-day period†
And if you are uninsured or have a low income, ask about the Amneal Patient Assistance Program‡:
The Amneal Patient Assistance Program offers eligible individuals the opportunity to apply to receive free RYTARY for up to one year. For questions about this program, call 1-877-764-9021 1-877-764-9021 Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM ET.
†This card is not valid for prescriptions submitted for reimbursement to Medicare, Medicaid, other federal or state programs (including any state pharmaceutical assistance programs), or private indemnity or HMO insurance plans that reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs. This card is good for use only with a RYTARY prescription at the time the prescription is filled by the pharmacist and dispensed to the patient. Offer good only in the USA at participating retail pharmacies. Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law. This card is good for up to 3 prescription fills per month.
‡“Waking hours” is a term used to describe the hours during the day in which you are awake. The primary measure in this study was the percentage of “off” time during waking hours.
§“Study end” = Week 22 or early termination.