RYTARY can help the real you shine through
In another clinical study, the effectiveness of RYTARY was compared to IR CD/LD in people with advanced Parkinson’s disease. In this study, people who switched from IR CD/LD to RYTARY experienced:
After switching to RYTARY, people had significantly less “Off” time than they did when
taking IR CD/LD
- With a 13.1% reduction in “Off” time for RYTARY vs 6.2% for IR CD/LD
- Percentage of “Off” time at study start and study end, respectively: 36.9% and 23.8% with RYTARY vs 36.0% and 29.8% with IR CD/LD*
After switching to RYTARY, people had significantly more “On” time
without troublesome dyskinesia (also known as “Good On” time) than they
did when taking IR CD/LD
- 1.8 hours with RYTARY vs 0.8 hours with IR CD/LD‡
- Improved performance of motor functions and activities of daily living
- Study end=Week 22 or early termination; P<0.0001 vs IR CD/LD.
- These were secondary measures of the study.
- P=0.0002 vs IR CD/LD.